The HKSRFUR invites its Registered Members to nominate as the HKSRFUR member to contest the Director of Laws & Referees position at the HKRFU 2015 AGM.
HOW TO NOMINATE
• Submit your application in the form of an email to Ricky Short (Email: email@example.com) with your name, together with a Nominator and a Second, by end of Sunday 4 May.
• The Nominator and Second must be copied in your email to evidence their consent. Otherwise a signed letter from them must be attached to your email for your nomination to be accepted.
ABOUT THE NOMINEES
• Nominees are invited to submit a letter on why they want to be elected etc to Ricky Short by end of Wednesday 14 May for distribution with a list of the nominees to members to the membership before the the next monthly General Meeting scheduled for Monday 19 May at 7 pm at the POC.
• Nominees are also invited to deliver a short speech at the next monthly General Meeting scheduled for Monday 19 May at 7 pm at the POC.
• Voting will be held shortly after the Nominees speeches at the next monthly General Meeting scheduled for Monday 19 May at 7 pm at the POC.
• Proxy votes must be submitted to Ricky Short by email by end of Sunday 18 May 2014. A signed letter from a full member attached to another full member’s email will be accepted for those members without email access.
• Only Full Members, as defined by the Constitution, votes / proxy votes will be counted.
• Any decision of any run off, if more than 2 nominees, will be decided before the speeches.