The business of the AGM will be to:
· Approve the Reports of the President, CAB and the RDO for the 2012/13 season;
· Approve the provisional or audited accounts from the Treasurer for the financial year ending on 30th April 2013;
· Elect the members of the EXCOM for the 2013/14 season;
· Any other business.
The present EXCOM consists of the following:
· President: Warren Needham
· Vice President: Peter White
· Treasurer: Dougie Shearer
· Secretary: Ricky Short
· Fixtures Secretary: Bernard Fienberg
· Elected Official: Stan Harman
· Elected Official: Andy Birch
· Elected Official: John Findlay
Members are invited to submit nominations for any of the posts within EXCOM to the Secretary on or before 10 June 2013. The Secretary can be contacted by email: email@example.com. Any nomination must be proposed and seconded by a full member of the Society. A member may not propose him or herself. Lists of nominations and voting forms will be consolidated and sent to members by 17 June 2013, no less than seven days before the AGM.
Members are also invited to submit items of ‘Any Other Business’ that they feel need to be raised and discussed during the AGM. Such items can be communicated to the Secretary or President either verbally or in writing at any time prior to the start of the meeting. The Secretary can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.