1. The HKSRFUR will be holding the monthly General Meeting on Monday 16 September 2013 at the Police Officers Club, Causeway Bay, at 7 pm. To be followed by a rugby referee education session.
1. The new season starts early October from an insurance perspective. Please complete your membership application online & pay your membership fee to Dougie Sheerer at Monday’s general meeting or by 5 October latest to avoid insurance & local/overseas appointment issues. Payment received after 31 October will be taken into account come 7s ticket allocation time.
2. Complete the CAB questionnaire, if you received an email to do it & you haven’t done it.
3. Ensure your final availability status is in Assignr each Monday (not applicable for mini referees of U11 games & younger).
4. The Kit link is now live. You may now order kit online. At the Monday GM, Axeb BB will hand out on field kit for the 2013/13 season for paid up, field tested & CAB approved members. Alex BB will also swap old kit for new kit (for existing members, he will not just give out more kit). Link follows: https://www.zoo-sport.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=22_56.